Thursday, May 7, 2009

OK, Now that I got that off my chest, I can talk about instructional design...

I am just about finished with the instructional design process. The end of this process is a little stilted due to the fact that I haven't had an opportunity to try out my plan. I have prepared all of the documents I need to do my final assessment and revision, but I won't actually be able to carry it out until I am in a position to test it all.

Overall, I have been very impressed with the design process and have been using it to develop some plans for teaching the state objectives. The logical progression and analysis of the process allows the developer to really consider an work in things like differentiation and remediation. It has also helped me to consider and plan implementation of technological tools such as web based applications and blogging. I can really see the social networking tools as a way for students to express what they have learned...something I have never considered before.

No comments:

Post a Comment