Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Wordle

Strange name...Awesome app! Looking forward to learning some cool stuff!

I can't wait to use wordle with my students. I will have them use Wordle to define physics concepts. This could be used for any physics concept I can think of from 1 dimensional motion to modern physics. I could see this working on an individual student basis or in a classroom discussion to create a... Wordle wall!

In addition, I think the Wordle concept could be easily adapted for differentiation. Students could be assessed by number of appropriate terms, and cognitive level. Number and level could be adjusted depending on the student's capability.Associating words around a particular concept can also help solidify the concept and help the student to make connections outside of the classroom.


1 comment:

  1. Wordle would help me with physics...my Lord and Savior knows I would need it!

    ReplyDelete